Tea tree or melaleuca oil is an essential oil that originates in Australia. In its raw form and consumed by mouth it is very dangerous, therefore the only correct way of using this ingredient is by applying it directly on the affected areas – infections, acne, hair (to fight dandruff or lice).
[expand title=”..Click here to read more”]
Benefits of tea tree oil:
- It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties thanks to the nutrients it contains;
- It combats allergies and acne;
- It treats affections such as scabies, herpes, ringworms, vaginal, ear, mouth or fungal infections;
- It relieves burns, boils, toothaches or sore throat;
- It maintains the health of your hair, curing issues such as dandruff, hair loss or itchy scalp.
Remedy against hair loss
Combine 3-4 drops of tea tree oil with ¼ cup of career oil (you can choose your favorite: olive, coconut, almond or any other oil type). Apply the resulting mixture on your hair and massage gently by starting from the roots and spreading the remedy towards the ends. Let the oil mixture sit overnight and wash gently in the morning, first with a natural shampoo and then with a conditioner. Repeat this procedure several times a week.[/expand]